Saturday, 31 October 2015

Happy first birthday to my blog!


I can not believe it's already been one year passed and that my blog filled the first year. This year was magical and full of beautiful and amazing things.


I'm proud of what I did this year. I worked a lot, but even more had a fun doing something I love.
I met many incredible people, received a lot of e-mails, messages and calls from my followers, friends and family. I realize many of cooperation and get many friends.

Thank you to every each one of you who has given me support and who has been my follower from the beginning.

This is my little place where I share my oppinions, happiness my life and everything I love.




I hoppe you will stay with me for a long time because we have so many more years for blogging. ;).



Thanks a lot to everyone.  I love you all.

 
Follow me on my social media ;).


xoxo Mirela






13 comments :

  1. Happy birthday to your blog, I wish you more success next year :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.mk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is such a huge milestone. Congratulations!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I look forward to more posts c:
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I wish you all the best :)
    And of course, happy birthday to your blog <3

    Girly world

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing pictures so inspiring style
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Wish you all the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a great post and great photos. I love it.

    http://jzabawa11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy B-Day :) :) #proud! Mach nur so weiter ;) :&

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy B-Day!!! Your blog is amazing!
    Thank you for visting my blog!1
    :D
    http://mustbepink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats and happy birthday to your blog.Happy to heard that your worked hard is paid off.
    Wish you have another year with full of success and all the best.
    Kisses xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I wish you all the best.. Happy B'day..

    ReplyDelete