Dugmici

Sunday, 4 January 2015

Wedding in England

One of my close friends had met her soul mate and they decided to celebrate their love with blessed marriage. Her wish was that traditional wedding. I had the great honor to  be invited for such a wedding. With a lot of traditional things, wedding was filled  with lots of love, care, happiness and satisfaction. For me was it a great experience and  I enjoyed a lots of love




















My dear, I wish you lots of love and happiness, every day, like on the day your wedding.

2 comments :

  1. It's a lovely traditional wedding, btw already following you back
    thank you for your read!

    travelerinasuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute!
    I liked and already follow you too. Thanks for follow me. kisses

    ReplyDelete