Wednesday, 19 November 2014

CAT EYES AND MY EVERYDAY MAKE UP

My collection down to a handful every morning doesn't always mean I use the exact same products. I always use what suits me.


Max Factor Facefinity ALL Day primer. Usually I use "gold" color and only for areas under the eyes. So I stress the eyes. It may be needed to apply two or three times, as I usually do. It s steady all day. Certainly you will not smear mascara over it. 
Great eyebrow pencil: Max Factor Eyebrow Pencil - 2 Hazel  (natural-looking colour) for eyebrow natural-look defining. Brush applicator on lid helps groom eyebrows.  Don t  be confused because it looks like very light color, when you applied it, looks completely natural.
Manhattan Eyemazing Effect Eyeshado. I really like this brand. I especially like theirs eye shadows. They really look amazing and  have very interesting combinations. My favourite is  "Got the Blues". The shadows that will not accumulate on the eyelids.


Bourjois Little Round Pot Blusher Powder  across your cheeks. I love the soft texture which is thanks to a pearl effect and a skilful blend of pigments very natural and bit sexy :). Gives a natural look on the face, what I most love on makeup, generally.

Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Mascara Leather Black. The Leather Black mascara boasts an extra volume shot, 20 x collagen (compared to the original) and the biggest brush yet! The brush is slightly bigger packed which really helped to get that extra volume shot around the lash line. Colour is definitely a stronger black that I more like, because it brings out my eyeslook much nicer. Especially if you  appliey to a bit more than usual. It holds the curl all day and I didn’t have any under eye smudging.



X-treme Last Eyeliner von Manhattan. It is  easy to apply and lasts all day. Guaranteed it will be not smear. If you put it in the morning on yur eyes, holds the entire working day.

No comments :

Post a Comment