Thursday, 23 October 2014

Today my choice - Excellent designer "Jane Norman".

The first thing on my mind when I wear this knitwear  is "fantastically comfortable"! When you  wear  the knitwear it does adapt and  shape itself to your body,  which gives a fantastic feeling of comfort and safety. The sleeves are perfect length, not short as it is known often occur  knitwear. Knitwear  is not heavy. Contains 45% wool.  Although I'm allergic to wool, but I don t feel any symptoms of allergy wear it. What impressed me very! Knitwear is very elegant,  with a touch of sexiness, which  also emphasizes the elegance. Price is a perfect match with regard to the quality. 
Excellent prices with fantastic discounts during the year. If you follow seasonal sales you can buy excellent piece of clothing from "Jane Norman".

Unfortunately in BiH is very difficult to buy a piece of clothing this designer “Jena Normen”, looking at, that they have not  theirs 
shops in BiH. I would recommend this knitwear  for one working day, it is easy to wear all day, also during a coffee time in town, during the town/park walk.




No comments :

Post a Comment